WE BELIEVE IN KEEPING OUR STAFF & CUSTOMERS SAFE.
We are open and operating as normal both in our store and online taking orders and actively delivering to customers. In these unprecedented times, protecting our staff and customers is our number one priority.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of our staff and customers at all times while in our store;
|1. Signage has been erected inside and outside our store to remind customers about wearing face coverings, social distancing and what safety guidelines are necessary.
2. Plexiglass screens have been installed at the counter area to provide an adequete and safe distance between our staff and customers.
3. All areas are cleaned down and sterilized in our store throughout the day and before we open every morning.
4. Hand sanitizer is supplied to customers to hand sanitize upon entering and leaving our store.
5. We keep up to date with the government guidelines on a daily basis in relation to Covid-19 and we implement the latest recommendations immediately.
If you intend on visiting our store, please keep in mind the following important points;
|1. To protect eachother, it is mandatory for everybody to wear a face covering while in our store.
2. Everybody entering our store should sanitize their hands properly using the sanitizer provided just inside the door on the left hand side.
3. At busy times throughout the day, we may have to limit the amount of people entering the store.
4. While in our store, please keep your distance of 2 metres at all times and ensure the correct social distancing.
5. Please use contactless or card payments where possible, the contactless limit has been increased to €50.
6. If you need any assistance while in our store, please ask, we are here to help.
ALWAYS PROTECT YOURSELF & OTHERS!