At Techmarket, we offer the customer the choice of purchasing and paying for their order online through our website with the option of picking up their order in-store. Please only choose the “Local Pick-Up” option if you are actually available to come to our store and pick up your order in person.
How to use Click & Collect (Local Pick-Up)
- Choose the “Local Pick-Up” option in the checkout area when making the payment for your order.
- No delivery charges will apply when you choose “Local Pick-Up”
- Proceed as normal through the checkout and make the payment for your order.
- Your order will be available for pickup in our store, within 1-2 hours of the order being placed online through our website.
What you will need to successfully pick up your order
- A staff member will ask you to present a printed or digital (phone/tablet) version of your order confirmation when you come to pick up your order.
- You will need to have an up to date photo ID with you just in case we need to confirm your identity. You will also need to confirm to the staff member, the email address that was used when the order was made.
- We highly recommend that you inspect your order at the time of collection to check that you have received the correct order before you leave our store.
- If you’d like a friend or relative to pick up your order on your behalf, we strongly suggest you contact us first and let us know that someone will be picking up your order for you. The person collecting your order needs to bring a current photo ID and present a print out of the order / order number and email address used to make the order / digital version of your order to us.
- Failure to inform us that another person is collecting your order or if we are unhappy with the documentation/information presented to us upon collection, we will not allow the handover/release of your order in any circumstances. In this instance, the order will only be available for collection by the original purchaser with the necessary documentation, as outlined above. This is to prevent any fraudulent activities and for our own customers protection.
If you misplace or delete your order email, you can locate or print off the order details from the “Order History” section in your account.
We will keep your order ready for collection in our store for 14 days from the date of the order. After 7 days, you will be contacted by either phone or email to enquire about a possible collection date and time. If you inform us that collection is not possible, we can either deliver the item by courier delivery (postal charges will apply, payable by Card or PayPal) or we can process a refund for the full order via your original method of payment.